Friday, July 31, 2009

PEAK-A-BOO #1

Ok, here are my pics from PEAK!!!! I did them in two posts, so look at this one first, then the one below, even though I posted that one first! This took FOREVER, so I bettter get some appreciation! LOL! I think this is my 3rd evening to try uploading all of these pics! Anyways, we had a blast, but I'll let the pics tells the rest of the story!

Load 'em up!

Jesse

Taisah

Triple trouble!
Caughtcha!!!

Myself, Sister Rivers, and Britt!

the celebs

myself and Chas!

Chas and Nicole

Awww, so sweeeeet!!! Chas, his face was SO red!!! LOLOL!!!

Moi and Britt

The twosome. :)

GASP!!!! In public?!?! I cannot believe you two! lol!

Chas drinking on the sly...

Feeling a little (hic) tipsy!!!

Chas lookin' schnazzy

and they all came a tumblin' down!

circle of friends :)

duck!

Yours truly, for the billionth time!

Chas!

Jesse's battle scars. How old are you again?

Sweet Abby

Britt, Tasiah, and me!

Britt, Kim, and myself at "that cheesecake place"!

The giants and the midget.

Nicole and a very tired looking me.

Chas and me.

Britt and Brooke

Abby and Beth!!!

Awww!!!

Adorable smile!

Daniella getting her blessing right now right now!!!

I took alot of pics this service! Me and the skinny Miss Whit!!!

Flat footed next to the giant! Miss y'all!!!

5 comments:

Whitney Ward said...

LOVE the pics!!! Miss you!!!! =)

H Brooke said...

Thanks! I miss you too!

Michelle Dianne said...

Brooke, your people will kill you for these pics! lol

H Brooke said...

Def! They love me too much to follow through, tho!

Chastity said...

Oh, Brooke! What to do with you?!