Friday, July 31, 2009

PEAK-A-BOO!!! #2

Myself, Charity, and Britt at Incredible Pizza

Tasiah and Chas

Myself and Chas - our traditional pic in the lobby before church!

Britt - on the phone with....guess who?! Eating some yummy Chipotle!

Tasiah - you are hilarious girl! I...wasn't....made...for....this!!!!!! LOLOL!!!

Nicole grubbin'... :) These girls are so gonna love me for these pics.

Britt and Minnie Mouse...awww!!!

Mmmm...Starbucks!

Chas and Marissa - glad you're better Rissa!

Moi and Rissa

The lovey Sister King, lively Daniella, and myself. So good to see y'all!!!

It's fake!

Nice pocket square Tan. :)

The guys.

The gals.

Me with Tryston, Nina, and Ari. Devin in the background with loooooooong-ago friend, Travis. THAT was crazy!

Sleepy eyed Chas and lazy eyed Brooke

Tasiah and Britt

Amanda and moi.

Beth, me, and Abby's head!

Uncle Moo(Brother Ballard) and my brother Devin.

Myself and Kara - you crack me up girl!

Me 'n' Kim

Love it - totally my new motto!!!

Shy Nantan? :)

Nooooooooooo!!!!

Sweet Daniella and my with my lazy eye! LOL!!! I was SO tired!

Trav

Typical Gabe on this trip...I think he forgot his teddy bear or something. Kidding Gabe!!! LOL!!!!

Taisah and Britt

Tanner goofing off.

group pic

Kim in the shade with her shades....lol! Ok it's getting late, my captions are getting corny.

OKC Memorial

World-Renowned Photographer - Timotheous Lee Rivers

8 comments:

The Kings said...

Great Pictures Sissy!!! It was great seeing you too.

H Brooke said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...

umm... that ground was REALLY HOT!! I think I might still have burn marks on my body from that picture.

Chastity said...

OK BROOKE!!!!!!!! Your dead!:)

Mary Frances said...

Awwwwww!!! Cara!!! LOL Luv her!!!

H Brooke said...

Tim - It prob was!

Chas - Yeah right! You're all bark and no bite! Although, you do slap pretty hard! lol!

Mary - Same here - she cracks me UP!

Peculiar Treasures said...

OKAY, so just gotta say, one of the best feelings is not even knowing about someones site and then goin there and findin all this good stuff bout' you! LOL! But I don't exactly know if cracking people up is neccessarily a "good" thing! HAHA! ANYWAYS, I REALLY like that picture of us!
A-HEEEEEEEE...I'm stealin it!;)

---Cara

P.S. (Is there such thing as post script when your writing a comment? Hmm...) Peculiar Treasures is mine and Kelsi's crazy blog, but my jk!:)personal/serious (YES SERIOUS!) one is www.snickers015.blogspot.com! FOLLOW me and become one of my loyal fans!;)

THIS IS THE LONGEST COMMENT EVER. And I still have to type DEHEDIAP or something below in the word verification thing! Goodness, my fingers are tired;)

---Cara (For the secondeth ((lol)) time)

H Brooke said...

Cara - lololol!!! Seriously! Oh, and I have to be invited to see your blog! sissybrooke@yahoo.com