Monday, June 29, 2009

Ola!!!

It's Monday - I want to be home in bed ASLEEP!!! Oh well, such is life! How is everyone? Here's some randomness that I've been up to the last little bit.

I'm in the process of painting my room - yay! Only one wall, and it's GREEN! It is so awesome, I'll have to post pics when I'm done. I'm also thinking about buying a vinyl tree to stick on the wall when I'm done...something like this. Or maybe this, or this. :) What do y'all think?

In other news, a friend and I went to Corpus Christi this past weekend for a friend of mine's wedding - it was beautiful! Congrats Kim and Austin!!! We stopped at San Marcos Tanger outlet mall on the way down there and on the way back (so we could cover it all and not wear ourselves out!). Sadly enough, we didn't find all that much. :( What I found was great, just not very much. Oh well, more money for shopping at home I guess - lol!

Anyone have big plans for the 4th? I think alot of our people are celebrating on the 3rd, and we're taking advantage of the city wasting their money instead of us doing all of the work! Yay for our pocketbooks!

That's all I can think to write for now, so I better get back to work....be careful, it's hot out there!

H Brooke

4 comments:

Taniss said...

On the vinyl tree, I like that one and that one, but that one is my very favorite. LOL.

Let me know how you like the colored wall, been tossing around the idea of painting one of my walls blue to match the accents in my room. Scared I won't like it and will have to redo it. LOL. Painting is not my most faovrite thing to do. LOL.

H Brooke said...

Did you look at them for real? I have my links set to the same color as my regular text....lol!

Alicia said...

Hey Brooke

I haven't talked or commented on you blog in While... Hope your doing great:)... Anyways about your green wall... Go for it... I also happen to have a green wall too:) and A dark brown and it looks awesome:)

H Brooke said...

Hey, girl! I'm awesome! How are you? I've put the first coat on, just need to do the trimmin' and second coat. I LOVE IT!!! I'll def be posting pics when I (finally)finish! Take care!