Thursday, May 28, 2009

I have a blog?!

I just remembered, I have a blog! Lol! Not really, but it's almost that bad! So much has
happened since I last wrote...camping one weekend, a two day youth rally(got to meet Delayna and see Cory again - had a blast!), going out of town, running hither and yon getting ready for my mom's 50th bday party this past Sunday night as well as trying to catch up with my brothers(and their families!) who were here from out of town...you get the idea(I hope). I have LOTS of reasons for abandoning my blog for weeks on end. So, how is everyone? Is anyone even out there anymore, or are you all busy as well? I feel like my world is upside down right now, trying to catch up from the weekend...here're some pics to bring you halfway up to date. ;)
Ariana Kay!

wassup Aunt Broke?!

What're they doing out there?

Sweet Abby in the sun.

Nana and Abby

Gavin and Devin playing hacky sack with the croquet ball and mallets(sp?) - if you look close enough you can see the black ball in between them...

Beth and Abby (and Ari's head!)

Nina Kay!
Tryston filling up the bird bath!

Yours truly, waiting my turn...

Tryston "playing" with us - it was so funny, he would run up to where we were and hit our croquet ball! It took some convincing to get him to understand that you can only hit your own! LOL!

The long lost brother.

Mom with her bag-o-beans!

Abby chillin' in the car, waiting on Mommy to finish shopping.

snoozing....
Aunt Broke and Abby

This is yummy cantaloupe Daddy!

Once again, my laptop is pitching a fit over posting so many pics at one time! I'll post the rest later this week hopefully! Leave me a comment, so I know y'all are still alive out there!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

At least someone updates their blog!!! ;-) Enjoyed the post and pictures.