Monday, April 27, 2009

Rain rain...

...go away, come again another day! And take everyone's bad moods with you! If I get griped at one more time, I'm going home! Boy, people are grouchy today. Hmph. :-) Hang on a sec...............................................ok I'm back! I just killed a spider the size of a quarter that was running across my desk. Now, Little Miss Muffet I am not, so I up and squished him with me shoe! Whew! That got my adrenaline pumping! lol!

How's everyone out there today? Are you tired, run down, listless? Do you poop out at parties? Are you unpopular? Try VitaMeataVegamin today! Achem. Sorry that just kind of snuck out from my childhood before I could stop it - I Love Lucy!!! lol

Man oh man, did we ever have church yesterday! I am so excited about the revival and renewing of the Spirit that's going on in our church! Watch out devil, we are breaking your back!!! In Jesus' Name! Lord, help us to be sensitive to those around us who are crying out to you in the night. Let us be a light to them so that Your Kingdom might come to fruition in and through us!

Hope y'all have a fabulous Monday!

HBL

No comments: