Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just some

random stuff I've been up to...

Last Thursday my parents and I went to Mississippi to see my brother and sister-in-law!!! Gavin was in an Easter musical through their church - he was Jesus! He did sooooooo good! I love their little town, other than the fact that they have hardly any place to eat or shop! The closest Starbucks is at least 30 minutes away! We had so much fun, can't wait to go back! I'll post some pics soon(I know, I know, I always say that!)...

In other news...I'm getting my car back tomorrow!!! Woohoo!!! I don't want to drive the whole way up there and back in the same day though, so I'm going halfway tonight after church and spending the night with my grandparents! Mountain Dew Amp, here I come!

Speaking of my car...I FINALLY got a call this morning from the body shop that's repairing my car, letting me know it was ready. YAY! I decided to call Enterprise Rent-A-Car to see if one of their reps could meet me at the body shop so I wouldn't have to get someone to take off work to go with me etc. etc...so I deftly called the company, went through their little phone tree, pressed #1 for English, #5 for a warm human body, and a nice lady took my call. I jump right into my spiel I had all planned out about how I was planning to pick my car up tomorrow and asking someone to meet - I stop mid-sentence. I had called the INSURANCE company - NOT Enterprise!!!! Sooooooooo embarrassed, I apologized profusely and got off the phone as fast as I could! GAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

No comments: